Any business that has been online for 10 years or more has been through several iterations of critical change. Some changes are due to growth or a shift in operations, yet other changes are brought about by technological necessity. For the Harbor Trucking Association (HTA), the reasons for this latest website upgrade encompassed all of this. The older version of the site was not mobile friendly and had become outdated in it’s design as well. They are also now serving a much larger, more interactive membership base than in past years, and needed a modernized membership system to better manage it all. The new website was built to address these issues:
- A responsive, mobile friendly design is an absolute necessity to ensure compatibility and usability with all devices
- And updated look and feel to improve branding and better sponsor visibility
- A vastly improved, semi-automated membership system that is for the most part, self-service. The new membership system offers various subscription levels, with automated annual renewals and improved tools for members to control their membership and profile information, which is displayed in a membership directory. All of this is easily controlled from a set of centralized administration tools with customizations tailored to their specific workflow.
We are proud of our long standing relationship with the HTA, and continue to serve as their “outsourced webmaster”.
- Client: Harbor Trucking Association
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Website URL: www.harbortruckers.com