When visiting our website, DotCom Information Services (DCIS) will collect information about you during your visit. The information we collect, and how we use it depends on what you do when visiting our site.
- If you use the form on our contact page to send us an e-mail, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
- If you visit our site and subscribe to our services, we collect and store only the information necessary to create your account and process your order:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (Your ISP)
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your name
- Your billing address
The information collected is for processing your order to provide services you have subscribed to, or for analytical purposes. DCIS uses analytics software to monitor site traffic, such as the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, DCIS also uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
DCIS will not obtain personal identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the expressed approval of the user at the time of collection.